Water Damage / Plumbing Leaks Insurance Claims
Water Damage is the most frequently filed insurance claim. It can be a nightmare for homeowners and business owners. When water damage occurs it is most beneficial for the home or business owner to call your insurance claims adjuster at Claims Adjusters at Silverstein, PA immediately. The Water Remediation Company will be there to assist you in removing standing water and start the process of drying out your home or business. We have high tech moisture detection equipment to detect and document moisture inside and outside your home or business.
Call and our experienced Adjusters will be there to assess the damage caused by the water and start your Insurance Claim Process. Our Adjusters will consult with licensed plumbing contractors to determine the source and cause of the leak and begin your claim and the process of restoring your home.
Causes of Water Damage
- Broken A/C condensate lines.
- Wind damaged Roofs.
- Broken appliance hoses (dishwashers, washing machines and ice makers).
- Broken pipes or fittings in kitchen and bathrooms.
- Broken toilet sinks or drains.
- Broken Hot Water Heaters
Removing water and starting the drying out process of your home or business needs to begin immediately. This is important to prevent the growth of TOXIC MOLD in your home or business. Mold usually occurs when there are large or small amounts of standing water, causing wet carpet, wet furniture, wet walls, wet or damaged cabinets, wet or damaged floors, and wet personal belongings. Water Damage from any type of water penetration in your home or business will cause mold if not treated. Mold can be the cause of serious health problems and needs to be safely removed by a mold remediation specialist. Silverstein, P.A. Insurance claims adjusters will have a list of licensed and certified mold specialists that will do testing to determine if there is toxic mold in your home.
Call us and we will help you minimize the damage to your home or business. Call Now! Claim Adjusters at Silverstein, P.A. your insurance claims adjuster. (305)704-7462
Tips until help arrives.
- For major leaks shut off water main until the plumber arrives.
- Shut off all electric at electrical panel in affected area. Unplug all appliances in wet areas.
- Document all affected areas with photos and video.
- Remove all items from wet floor.
- Move furniture and personal items to prevent further damage. If you can’t move furniture elevate the furniture legs off of the floor and put a plastic bag or aluminum foil under the legs.
- Lift draperies. Leave draperies in place but get them off the floor by draping them over clothes hanger and hanging them to top of drapery rod.
- Don’t use electrical appliances on wet floor.
Get help fast! CALL US 24/7 anytime of the day or night. CALL CLAIM ADJUSTERS AT SILVERSTEIN, PA 305 704-7462 / EMAIL claimadjusters.co